Re: Who remembers Carl and Jerry ?

Keith:

I also read Carl and Jerry when I was a teenager in the late 1950's.  I
wanted to get a ham license, but the nearest ham lived about 10 miles away
in a very rural part of north Wisconsin, so I had no Elmer to help me.  I
got my ham license later on in life after I got out of college.

Those were wonderful times when I would look forward to receiving my
monthly copy of Pop'tronics.  I also registered with Pop'tronics as a
shortwave listener and received the identifier WPE9HTX.

Thank you for posting the message that took me back to those wonderful days
for a few minutes.

Allen N5AFV
Houston, TX