Phone Interference & signal source

I have added some more information on 2.4 Ghz phones and other interfering
sources to my web page. While doing the research I ran across a phone the
Best Buy is selling for $15 and it can be used for a 2.4Ghz signal source.
This is the Northwestern Bell Model 36250 (and possibly the 36256). It is FM
and has a channel spacing of 150Khz starting at 2400.56 and I hear it quite
strong with my station. I am going to investigate ways to improve it for
signal source use.

I will be adding additional information for this and other interfering
sources to my web page as my research continues.

Gary Gonnella W6RYO
gary@w6ryo.com
http://www.w6ryo.com