VP5 on satellites, 13-20 February

I got this via email from F1NGP, and translated it with help from
www.freetranslations.com

David K3LP, James WX3B, Stephen N3SB and Larry N7DD will be /VP5 in Turks
and Caicos from February 13-20.  They will participate in the ARRL CW DX
Contest on 15 and 16 February with callsign VP5LP.  Before and after this
contest, they will be active on 10 to 160 meters in
CW, SSB and on the satellites.  QSL direct only via N4ZH (Terrance R Hines,
3505 Woodburn Rd, Annandale VA 22003, USA).

I will try to contact them to see which satellites they will be on, and what
callsign will be used on the satellites (usually VP5/homecall before and
after the contest).

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA