FR5AT Sked..

I have just received word that Jean, FR5AT will not be able to make the
sked I had arranged for today (01-18).  It seems he had forgotten about a
birthday dinner he had promised to his XYL.  Most of us can relate to
keeping the XYL pleased and happy, especially on "special" ocasions.  He
asked that I provide some other Dates/Times for another attempt.  When I
get confirmation of another sked I will post it to the BB.

73  Frank, K0BLT