Field Day 2003

Its not too early to think about Field Day 2003 on this cold winter day.
  I projected the current Keplerian Elements ahead to Field Day weekend
for AO-40 (June 28 and 29) at 39.5 N and 76.8 W, and we will have 2
windows for working AO-40. The first window is Saturday Morning, a pass
starting at about  10 AM (1400Z) and up until about 4:30 PM(2030Z).
After 1800Z the bird will be low on the western horizon, but workable
for about 2 hours or so, assuming we have good Alon/Alat parameters. I
also project another pass starting at 0730Z, and becoming workable about
0900Z and continuing past the end of Field Day at 1800Z.  Hopefully sun
angles will smile in our favor, or the controllers can establish 3 axis
stabilization by then.