Re: Re: A dish and environment question

I'm amechanical (or as my XYL says, "mechanically declined")...I can figure out how to do it all *except* how to spin the mast on top of some support.  The vertical mast can be spun by chain/sprocket, but what does the mast rest on to allow it to spin freely?
I know this is a really dumb question but...oh well
TIA,