From: "Bob Bruninga" <bruninga@usna.edu>
To: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2003 13:18
Subject: [amsat-bb] SAFIR 9600 baud downlink

I heard SAFIR over the Eastern USA today and it was blasting away with
9600 buad data on 145.825.  And although I routinely receive PCSAT 9600
baud donwlinks, I could recover not one single packet on either my D700 or
KPC-9612.

Is SAFIR using a non-standard PID or something that prevents it from
displaying in mornitor mode on most TNC's?

Oh... I just turned on TRACE and I see every packet.  Hummh.... must be
using a non-standared PID...
nevemind...

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob

MIM/Mic-E/Mic-Lite  http://ssdl.stanford.edu/mims/