Re: AO-40 AGC study,please read it!

A QRP evening a week would be great! I have also been able to copy myself
at less then 1/2 watt on the uplink. Lately the Over use of power on the uplink
has been so brazen that i have been recording signals on my spectrum analyzer
and 'tagging' them with callsigns,  So before we have to start a web page hall
of shame
maybe some of you guys, (you know darn well who you are) will start to get a
little reasonable
with your uplink power levels.

Keith N6ORS