FR5AT on AO-40

DX ALERT....

I have arranged a sked with FR5AT on 01-18-03.  Jean tells me that he
will be monitoring from 18:50 UTC to at least 19:10 UTC.  It will be
pushing the envelope to bursting for me with just a few degrees of
elevation at both ends.  I will be transmitting CW on 435.651 Mhz.  That
will put the downlink frequency near +15 Khz. of the MB.  Any assistance
from stations to my east will be much appreciated.  Good luck to all of
us!!

73  Frank, K0BLT, DN81kq, Nebraska, USA