RE: [OZAPRS] Upgrade of server complete

On Thu, 16 Jan 2003, Geoff Gatward wrote:

> I am working on setting up a port on second.aprs.net.au that will only
> provide packets that have been digipeated via  RS0ISS, PCSAT or W3ADO (and
> any other sat calls we may have - SAREX, W5RRR)
I wonder if it would be useful to have a "BEACON-AFTER" added to such a
feed, such that if there is no satellite data detected in the last 5
minutes, that the SATGATE feeder would initiate a BEACON so that those
people logged on would konw that the system ain't broke, just there is
nothing in view at the time.

de WB4APR, Bob