RE: AO-40 AGC study,please read it!

Are you talking about a signal being repeated or are you talking about the
beacon? If it is a signal in the bandpass then it is almost certainly being
caused by a strong signal being repeated. I have spectrum scan running and
quite often see signal that are up to about 6db stronger than the beacon.

Gary Gonnella W6RYO
gary@w6ryo.com
http://www.w6ryo.com