RE: Cordless phone interference and the law (was:serious S-band Interference problem)

In my research I have found at least one 2.4Ghz phone that is Wide Band FM
with an FCC ID number. This is a GE model 27930GE3. I suspect there are many
more but still researching this. A list of known phones and their
frequencies is on my Web page, and I am continuing to research and add to
the list.

Gary Gonnella W6RYO
gary@w6ryo.com
http://www.w6ryo.com