RE: Cordless phone interference and the law (was: serious S-band Interference problem)

How did you hear from him and exactly what did he say. It would be very
interesting to know the details. If by email please forward it to me or if
possible scan the letter.

Thanks
Gary Gonnella W6RYO
gary@w6ryo.com