Re: Cordless phone interference and the law (was:serious S-band In...

In a message dated 01/15/03 12:56:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jepsen_st@mindspring.com writes:

> Some emails I've gotten about this issue make me think
>  that there is interest in pursuing this issue with the
>  FCC.

I would just buy her a new phone...I think Hollingsworth is an attorney and
it would be cheaper and faster in even the short run not to pay an
attorney....fun for them...not for you.....

Roger
WA1KAT