RE: Cordless phone interference and the law (was:serious S-band Interference problem)

 Some emails I've gotten about this issue make me think
that there is interest in pursuing this issue with the
FCC.
IMHO:
 I don't think that is a good idea. Anyone who wants to
press the FCC for an official decision on this had better
familiarize themselves with the ECPA (Electronic
Communications Privacy Act) as modified by the Cyber
Electronic Security Act of 2002. This is a very draconian
law that could have serious consequences for our use of
shared bands.
 Just my opinion
 Steve .. AI7W