Re: AO-40 AGC study,please read it!

Hi Andrea and all,
that's the point! Thank you so much for posting the link and thank KU4OS
for this impressive analysis.. I just hoped we would not need such plots
and figures..

Could be a dedicated QRP day of much use? I don't know..

Nevertheless, I am also thinking about the LEILA system.. I reviewed the
tlm files from its first activation and could hardly see any difference
in the AGC values before and directly after activation.. any clues to
this?

73s Achim, DH2VA