PCSAT2 Antenna Design

Impedance Designers needed:

If you want to take a crack at designing the VHF/HF mataching circuit to
match the 19" PCSAT2 whip to both the VHF system and the 28 MHz PSK-31
receiver, we could use a second opinion.

Here is the diagram:  http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/pec/PC2zckt.jpg

We are not too concerned about efficiency of the HF 28 MHz port, because
there is plenty of link margin available there,but we dont want to have
more than say 1 dB or so insertion loss on the VHF side...

PCsat2 WEB page     http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/pcsat2.html