From: "Piero Baudino" <pbaudino@formatnet.it>
To: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2003 14:22
Subject: [amsat-bb] SSTV on AO-40

Hi!

I'm planning to do some tests on AO-40 via SSTV.
My RIG is FT-847 from Yaesu, I receive on 2 mt. band and transmit on 70
cm. band.
Someone can tell me what's the best interface to use with soundblaster ?
What's the right 847 port to use ? The data-in/out or the packet port ?
I think the data-in/out port is only for HF bands, right ?

Thanks for any info.
'73 de Piero IZ1ERR