Re: primestar ??

> >I am currently using the small (36X26) primestar dish with a 3731.  I
> >have a 1.2M (54X48) primestar dish.  I am considering putting the 1.2 to
> >use.  Questions are:
> >Can I use the same 5.5 turn helix for a feed?
> >How much more gain will I realize?
> >Do any of you have the 1.2 in use?
> >
> >73...Bob...W7LRD

Bob, ED, I have two Primestar dishes one 30X40" and one 30X32", and they
both work
very well with a homebrew helix feed...I trimmed both helices for max
gain...I'm now
using a homebrew patch on one, seems to work a tad better than the helix...

Can't respond to the 1.2 question, am in the process of installing it...

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....