Wanted: someone with the equipment to tune a interdigital filter for 2.4Ghz

I have a slug/screw-tuned interdigital filter currently tuned for
2.7Ghz, and was wondering if someone on the list (in the US) with the
equipment and knowledge would be willing to re-tune it for me to AO-40's
S downlink for free or moderate cost. I will of course pay for shipping
to and from.

Please contact me direct at the email address listed in qrz.com

Thanks,

Bill W1PA