Re: A half-million and counting

Richard,

I have not noticed this.  My P3-866 processes at about a 10-hour rate.
Currently 6132 hours, 22 min/602 units completed.  Member of the
Seti-League Group.  I shut it down at times when I do not want the
screensaver to interupt my computer (e.g. on the eme logger).  Therefore I
am not running it at times.

Ed - AL7EB
amsat AK field op
setileague AK vol coord