From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Richard W L Limebear
Sent: Sunday, January 12, 2003 2:14 PM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] A half-million and counting

Slightly off topic

Has anyone noticed that some SETI work-units take longer than others ??

Typically my system takes 12.5 hours/unit and there's the occasional unit
that finishes a few hours earlier. (We know about them.)

But occasionally theres a unit that takes ~20 hours or so - anyone know why
?
These occur when no other processing (that I'm aware of) takes place; but
not only then.

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
g3rwl@amsat.org