further N connector

In the recent discussion about N connectors I think it was stated
two or three times that "you get what you pay for."  I am putting
together an order for Digikey and thought I should have a few N
panel jacks for future antenna experimentation.  Digikey lists
three different parts, all Amphenol.  I have searched the Amphenol
web pages, and can only find one set of specs.  In fact I can't
find any of the following part numbers on the Amphenol web pages.

 From the Digikey catalog;

   Military part#  Digikey part#   Amphenol part#  Price
     UG-58A/U        ARF1023-ND      82-97         $8.60
     UG-58A          ARFX1023-ND     82-97-RFX     $4.86
     UG-58           ARF1160-ND      82-24         $9.72

Can anybody explain the difference between these.
Should I just buy the most expensive one?

Thanks in advance,
Brian
N8NPA