Re: EME live

Hi Gunter,

I heard your 1296 signal here on 2 occasions during your test. The signal
was not strong,  but I suppose any eme signal heard on my small system is a
success. Especially considering that I had to chase you around the band, hi.

I'm using the 6 foot dish, and the dual-polarity circular patch ( W0LMD
design), and a preamp of about 1 db nf.

I enjoyed listening to the internet audio stream also, and particularly your
ssb qso with K0YW, hi. There certainly were more stations active on 1296 on
this average weekend than I had thought there might be.

I'll look forward to listening again on the upcoming activity weekend, and
perhaps we'll be able to make a contact at that time.

Thanks for the good time..

regards,

Roy VE7BPB
Vancouver