EME live

Hello all,
i know that also a lot of the sat-operators is
interested in EME.
Therefore i will let you know that i am testing this
evening my echos on 23cm and put the audio also as an
livestream at http://172.184.129.116:8000
You just must connect this with winamp or Realplayer.
I am able to deliver 14 streams parallel-so if no
connect please try later again.
The starting time is  19.30 utc until appr. 23.00 utc
every 15 minutes echo test or maybe some qsos .. hi
A feedback-also about-the stream would be nice.
vy 73
Günter   DF4PV     df4pv@yahoo.de
                   http://www.geocities.com/df4pv