Re: A half-million and counting

Slightly off topic

Has anyone noticed that some SETI work-units take longer than others ??

Typically my system takes 12.5 hours/unit and there's the occasional unit
that finishes a few hours earlier. (We know about them.)

But occasionally theres a unit that takes ~20 hours or so - anyone know why ?
These occur when no other processing (that I'm aware of) takes place; but
not only then.

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
g3rwl@amsat.org