SO50 worked over Europe by G8ATE&OZ1MY this afternoon.

Hi all
I managed to work Ib ,OZ1MY, this afternoon on the 1338utc pass over Europe,
signals were a lot weaker than AO27 though, so a very good Rx setup is
required,uplink power used was about 2 watts into a 6 element Quad .
Is this the first European QSO via SO50 I wonder???????????

Regards Robert G8ATE