Lots of stuff to find homes for

Hi All,
I'm in the middle of a mandatory shack clearing...the following are in need
of new homes. As always, prices are negotiable. Please distribute to
interested parties.

Kenwood TR-9500 UHF all mode, works great, front panel could use some
cleaning, Kenwood non-DTMF mike. This is one of the radios I took on my trip
to Denmark to work satellites       $175

Mirage D1010 10 in, 100 out UHF all mode amplifier, pre-MFJ with the brown
face    $175

Kenwood TR-751A 2m all mode, works great, EXCEPT has a dirty/worn volume
control. Scratched lid and a bit of glue? on side near back. Great receiver.
$175

FT-290R MKII Needs alignment? SSB frequency problems, works, but needs work
on SSB. Includes 25 watt clip on amp, mobile bracket, tone unit, and a
rough, but working DTMF mike. $125

Radio Shack HTX-10 10m all mode, works fine, have box and mike, no manual or
bracket $65

2'x3' BBQ dish with bracket for TSI downconverter $20 pick up only near
Tampa, FL

Jaybeam MDM-88 HUGE 70cm beam, popular for ATV, pick up only $50

Mosley TA-33jr??? small mosley tribander, pick up only $100

small primestar dish with az/el mount and pole...free pickup only

Willing to items for RS35 or bigger power supply, various satellite gear

73, Drew / KO4MA