FT100D

Hello

Is there someone using the Yaesu FT100(D) or Icom 706MK2G on the sats?
I would appreciat all commands on these rigs on using the sats,it's a matter
of being mobile or not in the near future.
I use TS 255E/455E and TS790E,good rigs,but in mobile tmV7E,only on FM birds
but steps are too big for tuning.

Maybe the FT100 or IC706 are easier to use(FM,SSB).
Someone have experience?

Hear you on the birds soon,just have new homeQTH.
73's,ON4CJQ,Jerry.