UK Speaker wanted

UK guys only:

Amsat-UK are looking for someone to give a satellite talk to the club in
Shrewsbury, Shropshire. Sadly the committee couldn't manage it for reasons
mainly of distance. Is there a satellite afficianado willing to go there (they
meet on thursdays) ?

Please contact me in the first instance and I'll put you in touch.

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
g3rwl@amsat.org
FOC # 1188