Re: Payload Birds Labeled

Use it during daylight.  It dies the instant it goes into dark.  And it
takes about 10 minutes back in the sun  before it can sustain a packet.
If we dont get a shorted cell, it will be nback to 100% 24 hour ops by 12
Feb for a month.

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob

MIM/Mic-E/Mic-Lite  http://ssdl.stanford.edu/mims/