Re: IC-910H Question

>ICOM 910h owners please give you opinion on your rig. I have decided to look
>further into purchasing one and want know if there anything I should know. I
>have read all the reviews on EHam.net and it didn't give the radio a nice
>start. I know with anything new production run there will a few problems.
>
>This radio will be primarily used on AO-40 and Leo's and a few contest.
>

>Is the UX-910 easy to install?

Don't install the UX-910 yourself...let the factory do it...There is no problem
installing it, that is simple, but the radio needs re-alignment, and I
certainly don't
have the tools to do that...perhaps you do...

>What options should I get with it.

Probably a cw filter if you do a lot of cw, but I certainly haven't needed it
on any satellite operation I'm doing...

Some of the other options "gild the lily", but if money is no object, would
be nice..

>73's de Jim
>W5SSG
>
>----