AMSAT Net Controls

I've removed several names from the information list of potential net controls.
No point in cluttering mail boxes for people that are not interested.  You
should have
received, or shortly will receive a pertinent post if your name is still on
the list.

If I've removed your name in error, and you still wish to function as a net
control please let me know, and I will add your name.

That applies to anyone that may be interested in joining our group as a net
control
as well...We have four in the queue now, and our goal is to get six or so
in the
rotation to preclude "burnout" for anyone...

If you are interested please let me know...

Tnx to all that checked in Thursday nite.

Join us to either get information you may need, or to contribute any tips
you can pass on to the group...we do have fun!!

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....