Comparing sat rigs

To follow up on Jim's, W5SSG, post comparing the FT847
to the Icom 910H, I would also like to know how the
Kenwood TS790, Yaesu FT736R and Yaesu FT726 compare in
the realm of things.  In my opinion, the FT736 is the
best VHF rig built so far because of the 222 and 1296
capability.  Made big mistake in selling mine.  Also
thought that the FT726 was interesting with the HF
module to use for RS birds, and for when there were no
satellites in view.  So, how do the following compare
to each other:

FT847
FT736
FT726
TS790
IC910

Also wonder if best satellite rig would not be an Icom
275H and Icom 475H with the interface box.  Anyone
ever run that combo?

73s John NE0P