IC-910H Question

ICOM 910h owners please give you opinion on your rig. I have decided to look
further into purchasing one and want know if there anything I should know. I
have read all the reviews on EHam.net and it didn't give the radio a nice
start. I know with anything new production run there will a few problems.

This radio will be primarily used on AO-40 and Leo's and a few contest.

Is the UX-910 easy to install?

What options should I get with it.

73's de Jim
W5SSG