Saudia Sat 1C

Howdy from Bill in Helena, Mt.

I listened in on Saudia Sat1c today and heard some old friends up there.
Jerry W0SAT good to hear you, Egan VE6EGN, and Low Earth Orbit (Leo -
W7JPI), and a couple others. I will be on the next pass as I forgot to put
in the tone !!!!. Egan, VE6EGN was using one watt on the uplink and copied
the 250-mw downlink just fine distance about 3000 KM and 3-6 degrees
elevation.

Cheers and enjoy Saudia Sat 1C

Bill K7MT