Re: N connectors-failures?

Hi Greg,
N connectors have a gold center pin. Conductive grease will not
help a gold-to-gold contact. I would avoid using grease.
In 30+ years, I have never seen an N-connector fail when used properly.
The coax, on the other hand, WILL fail from being repeatedly flexed,
especially coax with a solid center conductor.
73,
Tony AA2TX
---