TS 3733/31 affected by 432 uplink?

Has anyone noted any problem with the TranSystems 3733 being
affected by the 435 Mhz transmit uplink?

We've noted some de-sense that makes it difficult to hear
our downlink signal.

In receive, signals are strong. As soon as we go to
transmit, they are down several S units.

We have a 3731 that we are about to try, so no data on that
yet.

We don't have the problem when using a DEM
preamp/downconverter. It's only the Transystem 3733.

Thanks,
Art N3OY