South Pacific Sked on - AO-40

Group

My Nova software tells me there's a good window of opportunity for VK / ZL
as well as most of the Pacific this evening. Starting at MA40, January 9,
01:07Z, my max elevation will be 8 degrees, with a clear shot - no trees.
Not sure about my signal at low elevation - CW may be the way to go.

Would anyone from sunny paradise like a sked with a snow-bound New Yorker?
: )

Tony - AA2AE