MEROPE Project in Montana

G'day all on the Amsat Bulletin.

I had a nice visit with Dr. Klumpar at Montana State University yesterday
and he updated me on the Cube Satellite Project (MEROPE). They have updated
the web page on the satellite at:

http://www.ssel.montana.edu/merope/

This little cube satellite will repeat the VAN Allen Belt detection
experiment done in the 60's. Data will be collected and transmited via
Amateur Radio AX.25 packet to Montana State University.  Launch is schedule
from Russia later this fall.

For JoAnn, maybe you can use this for AMSAT information.

Cheers K7MT Helena, Montana AMSAT 33461