7X0DX QSL Cards

Don't give up yet.  I corresponded with Mirek, who is in South Korea right now as HL5/VK3DXI, and he tells me he has had considerable trouble getting the "special" satellite QSL cards printed and delivered to him (from Poland).  He is still working the issue and hopes to have it resolved shortly and the cards mailed out as soon as they arrive.

Also, he says, "if you do not want to wait, send e-mail to Ted, DL4DBR and he will send black and white card immediately."

73,
Jerry, K5OE