AO-40 & SV1AWE

Greetings to all,

Win some...loose some...  The sked with SV1AWE was an unqualified
success!!  Bob showed exactly on time and just where we had arranged to
up link.  He has a great signal into the bird and has good ears as well.
My squint was high and I was up linking through a TALL Blue Spruce but it
was still Q5 both ends!!  He told me that he'd just come down from his
tower working on his up link antenna with a flashlight!!  That's
dedication and reliability......

Other DX skeds are in the works and I will announce any that are concrete
as they develope.

73  Frank, K0BLT, DN81kq