Earthtrack question

Hello All,

To run xplanet under KDE it is necessary to set the geometry otherwise xplanet
takes over the desktop. However, use of the geometry switch in earthtrack
somehow sets the update interval to zero; a new screen is never drawn.

Is there a way to overcome this?

This is how I run earthtrack, and the u switch has no effect.

earthtrack2 -x "-geometry 640x480" -C FO-29 -u 25

If I run eathtrack2 without the geometry switch then the screen is redrawn at
the default rate of 20 seconds.

--
Regards,
Phil