Re: FS: yaesu 736

Scott Elliott wrote:

>Hi there,
>
>Just got conformation on sticking a dish and a 70cms antenna from the
>local council.
>
>There response was not that good, it was along the lines of "get
>stuffed" :).
>
>So im wanting to sell my 736.
>
>Its unboxed, has 2m and 70cms. Ive used it mainly for ao-40.
>
>Not sure on what info too put, itís a well known rig, so the specs are
>easily found :).
>
>Im asking £400, plus delivery. Due to the fact it has no box, id like to
>drive it to the buyer, and I will be happy to go 50/50 on fuel cost (its
>only a 1.1 liter, so not fuel hungry :).
>
>I live in leicester, in the midlands. So if anyone near leicester would
>like to purchase it, then im happy to deliver it.
>
>I also have a transys aidc down converter which id like to sell for £60,
>but if you buy that and the 736, say £40 + the dish I used for it. Itís
>a 60cm offset dish.
>
>Please donít hesitate to contact me if you have any questions :).
>
>Speak to you later.
>
>Scott Elliott
>M3SJE / 2E1FJB / M1SJE
>
>----

Sorry to hear about your troubles with the local "Counsel". Sounds like
many of the Homeowner's Associations we have on this side of the pond
that infest most newer housing developments. Don't know why you used the
smiley's though, I would be kinda upset at that treatment. At current
exchange rates, it sounds like a deal though.