DK2ZF AO-40 user-statistics

 Hello to all AO-40 user

 here are my results from operating AO-40 from May 2001 up to Dec 31st 2002

 Datas does not include my activities from T88 and V63 as well.

 Total : 485 different stations

          Top TEN

             USA :  118
              DL :  111
              JA :   43
               F :   17
               G :   15
              OE :   12
               I :   10
              VE :   10
              VK :   10
             HB9 :   10

    73   Rolf DK2ZF  JO43VH   AMSAT-NA LM34

    uplink L-band  with FT-221R  modules to 1269 MHz and a PA with
                   2C39BA   60 watts RF at ant feedpoint  1m mesh dish

    downlink       60cm dish patchfeed G3RUH/ON6UG KUHNE preamp direct
                   at feedpoint  KUHNE converter in the shack and FT-847