SV1AWE on AO-40

Good Morning All,

I have hopefully made a sked with Bob, SV1AWE for the AO-40 pass of
today, 1-07-03.  My AOS will be at 21:00 UTC but I do need a few degrees
of elevation before I can make it in on SSB.  Any of you fellows further
east may be able to hear him earlier.  Our agreed up link freq. is
435.650 which should put us near +15 khz. of the MB.

Good luck all.  73  Frank, K0BLT, DN81kq, NE