FS: yaesu 736

Hi there,

Just got conformation on sticking a dish and a 70cms antenna from the
local council.

There response was not that good, it was along the lines of "get
stuffed" :).

So im wanting to sell my 736.

Its unboxed, has 2m and 70cms. Ive used it mainly for ao-40.

Not sure on what info too put, itís a well known rig, so the specs are
easily found :).

Im asking £400, plus delivery. Due to the fact it has no box, id like to
drive it to the buyer, and I will be happy to go 50/50 on fuel cost (its
only a 1.1 liter, so not fuel hungry :).

I live in leicester, in the midlands. So if anyone near leicester would
like to purchase it, then im happy to deliver it.

I also have a transys aidc down converter which id like to sell for £60,
but if you buy that and the 736, say £40 + the dish I used for it. Itís
a 60cm offset dish.

Please donít hesitate to contact me if you have any questions :).

Speak to you later.

Scott Elliott
M3SJE / 2E1FJB / M1SJE