Antennas blew down

This morning I was greeted with a very unwelcome sight.  We had had
winds of around 70 miles per hour overnight and the mast supporting my
satellite antennas had failed.  The plan today was that I would have an
antenna party next Saturday to put the antennas back up, but when I got
home I found that a 75 foot fence had also blown down during the day.
So, depending on timing with the neighbor, fence building may preempt
the antenna party.  I should know better in a day or so.  Therefore, for
the time being, I'm off the air on satellites.  I took some pictures and
have posted eight of them to my web site.  The first one is located at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~k6ccc/Photo/Pics/FoldedMast1.html

73
Jim Walls - K6CCC
k6ccc@amsat.org