Drake For Sale

1. New Drake 2880 with factory test sheet and mounting bracket.
    (Drake wall wart if you want it, but I cut off the power inserter and
used it on another project)
2. xtal (miniature size, converts to 2 meter band, 8.8125MHz)
   (A friend who ordered from the same place reports that the freq is off
somewhat)
3. G0MRF NF improvement kit (not installed)
     (see web site: http://www.g3pho.free-online.co.uk/microwaves/drake2.htm )
     at end of page. The kit includes
     MGA86576, 150nH inductor, 2.7V Zener diode,1mm pins, two 22pF ceramic
caps.
4. I also can include a bunch of info I gathered from the internet
including a 2880 schematic and other stuff which may or may not still be
online.

I am asking $60 plus shipping.

thanks ron w8gus