FR1GZ on AO-40

Many thanks to all who helped with thier listening abilities for the
FR1GZ sked today.  (01-06-03)  Yvon did not appear.  I have a feeling
that his ground station is not capable of getting into the bird at very
low elevations.  Fear not, I will continue to push the enveople to
bursting.   Several other skeds are in the works and I'll share info as
soon as anything is concrete.

Has anyone on the east coast ever heard FR1GZ on AO-40??  I have seen his
call on the HB9DRI Logger but only from stations in Europe.

Thanks again and good DXing to all.

73  Frank, K0BLT